Justin Bieber has Written a Song About Last Year's False Paternity Claim Scandal

The pop star took pen to paper after Mariah Yeater said he'd fathered her child. We took the liberty of providing some lyrics

Justin Bieber: 'There are songs about things I'm going through' on the new album. Photograph: Rex
Justin Bieber told reporters on Monday that one of the 40 new songs that could appear on his forthcoming album, Believe, is about the recent paternity charges that had been falsely leveled against him.

Superfan Mariah Yeater last year accused the baby-faced Bieber of fathering her child, an episode which he apparently hasn't gotten over yet.
Justin Bieber has Written a Song About Last Year's False Paternity Claim Scandal

"There's a song about that girl that said she was gonna have my baby, Mariah Yeater," the BBC quoted the singer as saying. "There are songs about things I'm going through. I wrote songs about different situations."

Yeater was 20 when she shocked fans of the abstinence-preaching singer in November by accusing the then 17-year-old Bieber of fathering her three-month-old son after getting busy in a backstage bathroom.

The suit was eventually dropped, which didn't stop the Never Say Never star from taking a paternity test anyway (he was cleared).

The song about the incident is one of about 40 new tracks the artist said he recorded for his new album, which includes various collaborations with the likes of Taylor Swift, Drake and Kanye West.

Of course, ol' Biebs is hardly the first person to work through his feelings via the artful craft of songwriting.

Nor is he even the first to write a pop song from the perspective of an unlikely defendant in a paternity claim. That honor, as best we can tell, goes to Michael Jackson for his 1982 hit Billie Jean.


"She said I am the one, but the kid is not my son."
 
Taking a cue from the King of Pop's lyrics (may he rest in peace) the Guardian has taken the liberty of writing a few verses for Bieber the reigning king, like it or not to use in his new song, if he so chooses.

And it goes a little something like this

She was more like a Dairy Queen from a backstage scene
I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one
Who will tweet on the web, you best Believe
She said I am the one who will tweet, Baby, oh

She told me her name was Mariah Yeater, but she's a hater
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being number one
On YouTube and will tweet on the web, best Believe

Usher always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go 'round breaking Selena Gomez's heart
And mother always told me to save myself for love
And be careful of what you do, and Never Say Never

Mariah Yeater is just a hater
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

What say you, readers? Surely you can do much better there must be more words that rhyme with Yeater. We're open to suggestions.

And, hey Justin, feel free to send all of us our cut of the songwriting royalties care of the Guardian. Cheers.
thumbnail
Title: Justin Bieber has Written a Song About Last Year's False Paternity Claim Scandal
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz