Justin Bieber Reveals Song With Drake: "It's One Of My Favorites"

We all have heard that Justin Bieber is teaming up with his pal Drake on JB's upcoming album Believe, but now Justin has revealed some more information!

Justin told Capital FM that the track is "called 'Right Here.'"

"It's also one of my favorites," he said. "It's crazy. We wrote it together, and it sounds really great."

In terms of the other up and coming young artists in the music industry such as One Direction and The Wanted, Justin said there is no competition.
Justin Bieber Reveals Song With Drake: "It's One Of My Favorites"

"Young people being successful and doing what they love, I'm all about that.

"It helps me when other young people are winning because I've been wanting other young people in the game," he added. "I was always the youngest!"

Believe comes out on June 19.
thumbnail
Title: Justin Bieber Reveals Song With Drake: "It's One Of My Favorites"
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz