Justin Bieber Drinks Beer But 'Never Gets Out Of Control'

Justin Bieber Drinks Beer But 'Never Gets Out Of Control' - It's not always easy being Justin Bieber. At least that's what the latest profile about the teen superstar in GQ suggests. While Bieber does open up a bit about his personal life, he remains mostly guarded, sharing very little about what goes on when the cameras aren't rolling or he's not in the recording studio.

"I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can't trust anyone in this business," Bieber says in the June issue of the magazine. "That's what's sad. You can't trust anybody. I learned the hard way."

Justin Bieber Drinks Beer But 'Never Gets Out Of Control'
The article notes that Bieber seems to mostly go from his house to his car to the studio, with little time for spontaneity. While he remained tight-lipped in the interview, he confesses that he does on occasion let his guard down. But even then, he tries to never let anything get out of hand. "For me, it's just like, I like to be in control of myself," he said. "I mean, I've had a beer, like, before. ... But I never get out of control."

Bieber seemed most relaxed during the interview when his pricey new car, a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van, is sent to him at the studio. With his friends, handlers and associates on hand, he proclaims to everyone that they should head into the studio with him and celebrate by listening to some of his new music. "I'm 18 years old and I'm a swaggy adult!" he says. "Come on, swaggy bros!"

That swagger is noted later on in the article when Bieber says, "I've never made a bad song."

Another candid Bieber moment comes later on. When hanging in the studio after working on a track for Believe, which drops next month, one of his pals bashes his onetime crush Kim Kardashian, and he quickly comes to her defense, saying, "People say she doesn't do anything; she actually does do stuff. ... She works hard."

When MTV News sat down with Bieber to premiere his "Boyfriend" video recently, he told us that he always tries to be the best he can be. "I think it's about getting better at everything and never stopping. You can be the best but you can never stop growing," he shared, before noting that he always enters interviews fully aware that anything he says could be taken out of context.

"Right now, I have to think two seconds in advance, like, 'What am I gonna say?' But I try my best to moderate what I'm gonna say, to say it so I don't make any mistakes," he admitted. "So people aren't, like, twisting my words."
thumbnail
Title: Justin Bieber Drinks Beer But 'Never Gets Out Of Control'
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz