Justin Bieber Releases a Song for His Mom

Justin Bieber and MomJustin Bieber is giving his mom, Pattie Mallette, a special Mother’s Day present in the form of a song.

MTV reports that Bieber has released a song, “Turn to You,” which is dedicated to his mother. It talks about the struggles that they both faced, especially as his mother was raising him as a single teen mom.

"I wrote a song for my mom. But I'm going to put it out on Mother's Day," Bieber told MTV.

"It's about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age I am now. It's about just the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that,”
he continued.

After announcing the release of the song, Bieber tweeted support for the mothers out there, saying, “Help moms in need. Give them strength. Thank u mom.”

Money from the song will do just that, as proceeds will be donated to a cause that helps single mothers.

“The song I wrote for my mom #TurnToYou hits ITUNES this Friday for Mother's Day Weekend. Money raised will go to helping other single moms,” tweeted Bieber.

According to E!, the money raised will go to the Bethesda Centre, in London, Ontario. The center will close its doors if it does not raise $1.5 million by May 31.

Mallette credits the center for the lives that she and her son have today, saying, "If it weren't for Bethesda, I'm not sure where Justin or I would be. Bethesda gave us a chance.” “Turn to You” is now available on iTunes.
thumbnail
Title: Justin Bieber Releases a Song for His Mom
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz