Will Selena Gomez Sing About Justin Bieber on Her New Album?

Selena Gomez is excited to get back into music after wrapping three movies in 2012. The question on everyone’s lips: Will she sing about her boyfriend, Justin Bieber? After all, she does love him like a love song.“‘Here’s my tell-all,’” Gomez tactfully told E! News about her beau (quotes via MTV). “It’s going to be more of something that people could say, ‘It could be that or it could be this or it could be that.’ At the end of the day, I only make my music because I want it [to] be really fun, and if I could have people dance to it, relate to it, have a good time, that’s all I want.”

Sounds a lot like the tracks we’ve heard from the starlet already, right? Not entirely, she insists. She wants to go deeper on the new album since she’s growing up.

Will Selena Gomez Sing About Justin Bieber on Her New Album?
“I think this is going to be the biggest one for me personally. I want to be able to write about things I’ve never talked about before and tell a story with this album, because I’ve never actually had time to go in and do that,” the ‘Spring Breakers’ star said. “I’ve never worked on a song for more than two days.”

She may have some A-list help with all that songwriting. Gomez wants to work with fun. and her BFF Taylor Swift on her new record. It’s safe to say that no matter what she sings about, the Biebs will be hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat.
thumbnail
Title: Will Selena Gomez Sing About Justin Bieber on Her New Album?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz