Justin Bieber On Selena Gomez: "She's Hot"

Justin Bieber On Selena Gomez: "She's Hot"
Justin Bieber has nothing but praise for his girl, saying she also makes him laugh... 

Justin Bieber has gushed about girlfriend Selena Gomez in a new interview, stating that while the brunette is affectionate and a good listener, she's also "hot."

The Biebster, whose been dating Gomez for nearly two years, confessed to Top of the Pops magazine: "I'm attracted to someone who's a good listener, who is there for me and who pays attention to what I am saying.

"Also, I'm very affectionate so need someone affectionate like me."

He then went on to add that he's also very attracted to the 20-year old, stating he believes Selena has "one of the best smiles in the world."

Justin admitted: "She's hot. Of course, every guy likes their girl to be hot, which Selena is.

"But I like to mess around and pull jokes, so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humour. That's Selena for sure.

"She is a really great person and I think she has one of the best smiles in the world."

Over the weekend, reports suggested that popstar couple are planning to build their own house in LA, after allegedly buying a plot of land together.

A source told Hollywood Life: "Justin and Selena are building a massive home together in Tarzana.

"It’s just a dirt lot right now with some pipes, but it has a gorgeous panoramic view of the San Fernando Valley.”

Watch this space...
thumbnail
Title: Justin Bieber On Selena Gomez: "She's Hot"
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author
 
Copyright © 2010 - 2018. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite By Bamz